Tuesday, July 1, 2014

The Happiness Trail

An unexpected turn of events has propelled my husband and I down an unfamiliar road.

It seems I've become the main income earner for my little family (eek!) and it is an excitingly terrifyingly electric feeling!

We took the jump and refused a transfer to Newcastle, instead opting for an unknown future in the warm winter sun of Brisbane.

So in the spirit of efficiency and creativity, I am grabbing this opportunity by the, er, reigns, and announcing a new project!

A buzz with inspiration after my collaboration with Chrissy Foreman last month (last pieces are on sale!), I've decided to release a small 'themed' range of necklaces each month on the Etsy store - a sort of virtual exhibition.

Launching this Monday the 7th of July, I will release a collection of pieces made from up-cycled t-shirts, and have already begun plans for the August range - vintage tea-towel necklaces!

They are bright, funky, and all kinds of glorious. I hope you'll take my hand and walk, skip and jump your way with me through this new and exciting Monkey & Mum adventure!

As always, I would love to hear your feedback on designs or colours you'd like to see more of, and theme suggestions for the monthly ranges are also welcomed!

Tess xx

No comments:

Post a Comment