Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I Want to Give Back

I was contacted this month by two women whose stories touched me, as I am sure they would any other mother. Amanda and Charmaine both lost their baby sons and were greatly helped by SIDS and Kids. They are now helping to raise funds for this cause which obviously sits quite close to both their hearts.

When they asked me if I would like to donate a piece to raffle for their Girls Night In 2012 I began thinking about how I could, er should, be doing this type of thing MUCH more regularly. So I decided I would.

Beginning now, I am going to pick a charity which I can help out each month. If you know of any upcoming charity events you would like to let me know about, please shoot me an email as I would love to hear about them!




No comments:

Post a Comment