Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BLIND FAITH FEELS GOOD

As if looking after Harry was not work enough, I blindly chose to embark on a business venture.

Traipsing off to markets every weekend at the crack of dawn; carting around tables, chairs, and a handmade display head called Fred; constantly trying to better my display, my products, my approach.

Sleepless nights sewing, sleepless days changing nappies. Too many markets. So little progress.

It is no surprise that my optimism and enthusiasm began to wane... until today!

Good luck comes in threes Рa clich̩ thought perhaps, but one that I am happy to entertain.

  1. Monkey & Mum were accepted into their first store today – The Collective Store at Wynnum

  2. Monkey & Mum were commissioned to make another jewellery piece for one lucky lady

  3. Monkey & Mum were accepted as a member of The BrisStyle Team

Thank you The Collective Store, thank you BrisStyle, and thank you lucky lady.

To all those who have supported my venture so far, thank you! I have a sneaking suspicion that this is the beginning of something special.

Tess Xx

www.monkeyandmum.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment